Satisfying the wanderlust of every kind of traveller, Canada is loaded with numerous entertainment options. The raw nature, beautiful landscapes, tasteful food and chic nightlife, Canada has got everything needed to make a vacation worthwhile.
– The first day of this dreamy vacation to Canada will begin with reaching Toronto and being escorted towards the hotel of Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, you will be provided with enough time to freshen up and rest for a while. A trip towards Niagara Falls will be followed in which you will get a chance to get enchanted by the beautiful scenery of the gushing water streams.
– Day two of the trip will take you to a sightseeing tour of Niagara On The Lake in which locations like Floral Clock and Niagara Walkway will be covered. A trip to the engraved cave located behind the falls will also be made, followed by going back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
– Day three of the trip will take you back to Toronto, where you will be checking into a hotel. Some time for freshening up and resting will be provided, followed by having the whole day at leisure. The remaining part of the day can be spent while indulging in local city tours and relishing on some local delicacies
– The fourth day of the trip will be a sightseeing tour of Toronto city, in which you will be covering many famous locations of tourist interest. Places like Eaton Center, the City Halls, Casa Loma, the Yorkville, and the University of Toronto will be marked as visited today. The day will end with reaching the stay back and resting overnight.
– The fifth day of the trip will take you towards Montreal, where you will be shifted to a hotel. Upon arrival, enough time will be provided to freshen up and rest for a while, followed by having the whole day at leisure. The remaining part of the day will be free for you, and you can spend it by either resting in or going on a sightseeing tour on your own.
– Day six of the trip will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Montreal in which the famous locations like Notre Dame, suburban and monetary districts, Old Montreal and St. Joseph Oratory will be covered. The day will end with reaching back to the hotel and resting overnight.
– The seventh day will be the last day of the tour, and today you will be guided towards the airport to board a flight back home.
Your trip starts upon your arrival at Toronto International Airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel in Niagara.
After reaching ,check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you will be visiting Niagara falls, witness the magnificent waterfall and leap in its natural beauty.
Later, you can go out to visit other nearby places and as the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out for Niagara on the Lake sightseeing tour.
Board the Niagara air bus and get informed about your itinerary for the day.
You will be visiting the Floral Clock, and the Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Later, you will be taken to see a hidden cave behind Niagara falls. Don’t forget to click many pictures of this wonderful site.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Toronto.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can go for a night out and shake a leg at the club or enjoy a beer at the sports bar.
As the dawn breaks, head back to the hotel and get some rest.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast in the morning and embark on a sightseeing tour of the capital city.
Today you will be visiting major attractions and landmarks of the city such as the Eaton Center, City Halls, Casa Loma, Yorkville, the University of Toronto, the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower, see the Harborfront for a beautiful view of the city.
In the afternoon, you can have lunch on your own and explore the city at your pace. You can try some leisure activities or enjoy shopping at the local market.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Montreal.
Get dropped off at Toronto station and reach Montreal by train. As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at ease.
In the evening, you can head out to explore the crazy nightlife of Montreal.
If you are not a party person, then you can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy fine- dining in a serene ambience.
After dinner, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a lovely breakfast and embark on a sightseeing tour to explore the best of Montreal.
You will be visiting Notre Dame, suburban and monetary districts, Old Montreal, Olympic Complex from outside, St. Joseph Oratory, a view of the McGill University campus, and the top of Mont Royal.
In the afternoon, have lunch at the local cafe or restaurant and enjoy shopping at the local markets.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board your flight back home and mark an end to your trip.